“The Ultimate System for Building
Super Human Levels of Strength & Endurance”
Often times a sequel never equals the original, but it is our sincere belief Twisted Conditioning II at the VERY LEAST equals Twisted Conditioning if not surpassing it.
If it was just a better version, we might scrap the original Twisted Conditioning and come out with a “new and improved” version. But it’s not. It’s an extension, an evolution in the field of strength and endurance. Most especially in the field of building frightening maximum power (read “world class strength”), and developing at the same time unbelievable endurance (read “keeping up with and surpassing endurance athletes”).
It is not just a rehashing of the original concepts laid out in Twisted Conditioning. In fact we spend only a few pages quickly reviewing and modifying the original concepts. From there… it’s all new stuff.
What kind of stuff?
How about conditioning with:
- The Power Jumper
- The Mace
- Block Weights
- Fighting Calisthenics
- … and more!
How about building strength with:
- Full and Partial Lifts
- Old Time Poundage Lifts
- Odd Lifting
- Mixed Implement Single Lift Routines
- Maximum Power Strongman Training
- Steel Bending
- Heavy Cables
- … and those are just a start
In fact there’s so much in the book that we actually considered splitting it up. Not to squeeze more money out of you, believe me I’ve still got plenty of info left in the bank to give, but because we don’t want you to get lost in the routines and not actually get up and get off your butt and help set a new standard for strength and endurance.
One of the things we’ve been asked most about is specific routines for all the different implements that I train with. Well…
There are Over 100 Specific Workouts Ranging from Every Conditioning Implement as well as Multiple Combinations of Implements.
If you work through every routine in this book, you’ll be one of the most conditioned and strong men walking around today and you’ll build familiarity with every strongman and conditioning implement. Plus you will never get bored.
You see that’s what we’re trying to do here. Not give you endless variety for its own sake. And don’t think you can’t apply these principles and do this training with minimalist equipment. We’re giving you the best of both worlds. We’re trying to give you a template to become the most complete strength and endurance athlete that you can be. To be able to step into anyone else’s arena and with little or no training give ’em a shock! And to shock yourself not only when your endurance skyrockets, but when your strength just keeps going up and up. To avoid the commonly accepted pseudo-science that says, “You can be strong or enduring, but not both.”
You can be whatever you choose in your training. You just have to understand how to get there. Well here’s the second part of unlocking a whole new world of training for you.
- I’m tired of weakness in the Iron Community.
- I’m tired of the attitude that says you can’t be what you want.
- I’m tired of training that doesn’t produce real iron men!
- I’m tired of seeing big guys who can’t walk across the parking lot without breathing hard or little guys that can’t lift their way out of a paper bag.
- I’m tired of seeing people say their way is the only way.
- I’m tired of seeing people say you can’t train with whatever implement you choose and still get a great workout.
- I’m tired of people saying being thin, small, and enduring is the only way to health or that being big and strong alone rules the day.
That’s all crap!
Plain and simple.
It’s propagated by small minds with hidden agendas.
I don’t have a hidden agenda. I’ll tell you straight out that I want you to buy my book. But not just to buy it, but apply its lessons to become as freaky strong and crazy enduring as you choose to be. Because it will make you a better man physically and open the doors to be a better man mentally and spiritually.
I want you to have the real deal. Real training that produces real world-class results. But I’m not going to lie to you… you have to put in real effort. I can’t do that for you, but I can show you the way.
This Training is the Way that Many of the Truly Strongest Men of the Past and Present Train.
It is a distillation of a world class background in powerlifting, strongman competition, Highland Games, Full contact fighting, and study of physical culture. In fact years of study and experimentation. Why all that time? Because I want to go where nobody else has gone in strength and endurance and I want you to go there with me.
Here’s some more of the topics in this book you ought to know about:
- The Superiority of the Interval
- The Natural Interval
- A New Level of Strength in Applied Endurance
- Finding Your Own Yardstick of Strength and Conditioning
- What Strength Really Should Be
- Flow Conditioning
- Having Fun in Lifting
- Increasing Aerobic Strength with No Decrease in Power
- Constant Movement
- How To Use Partials for Your Greatest Strength
- How To Condition Yourself For Greater Frequency
- How To Use Partials To Hold Your Max Strength While You Build Endurance
- Twisted Intervals
- Progressions in Bending and How To Use it For Great Strength and Conditioning
You see I want you to have all the tools. I want you to be able to walk into any gym or place in the world and be able to get a great workout, improving your strength and endurance and be one of the most physically dominant (yet nicest) guys there.
As always we give you the fully illustrated version of what we do. Pictures of everything. We briefly review all the conditioning and strength implements from the original Twisted Conditioning and then extensively expand on all the new areas. Every type of conditioning implement (new and old) has at least three specific workouts to give you ideas to build on and the flexibility to adapt them to your personal training.
There are Thirteen Routines giving you every conceivable way to make it happen. Everything for two days a week to six days a week to adding partials to building up frequency or specializing on strength or endurance or odd lifting and building consistent variety.
Conditioning bore you? We’ve even got a routine that allows you to consistently work on your basic strength and endurance exercises and then give you the freedom to cycle through every type of endurance training we know. No more same ol’ same ol’. Just new powerful results.
You want new strength stuff?
- How about the Two-Hands Anyhow? We’ve got multiple versions of this AWESOME strength builder to show you.
- How about heavy overhead supports?
- How about back lifts? Or Hip lifts?
- How about a combination hip lift and kettlebell press
- How about the ability to do 500 reps of your favorite conditioners and still hit 90% of your lifting maxes?
- How about max sled dragging? (This routine built the ability for me to drag a 1,000lb sled!)
- Max yoke walking (This workout allowed me to carry 1,200lbs for 10 feet)
- How about Twisted Circuits that let you work max and endurance work in the same cycles?
What do you think?
I hope so, because this could be the biggest influence in where you are physically in the foreseeable future.
I hope this fires you up because I want you to work hard. I want you to absolutely frighten people and even yourself with how strong you get. I want you to amaze people with your ability to keep going and going and going!
I want you to amaze yourself by shattering your old boundaries! And building new life into your training and new arenas for you to conquer.
Don’t waste time. Get started right now!
Twisted Conditioning II
Get Twisted Conditioning 1 & 2, Super Strength & Endurance for Martial Arts, How to Squat 900lbs, I Will Be Iron, Super Vitality, How To Have Your Most Amazing Life and Maximum Functional Mass
Next 3 days only!