HERE’S SOME THOUGHTS ON HOW…PART 2!
Want to re-read the first 10?
- There’s something you have a great talent for…could be anything…take that talent and absolutely master it.
- Talent is only the beginning and is by far not the most important thing. Work ethic is.
- In mastering that thing you have 2 opportunities. Learning to master yourself and learning what it takes for you to achieve greatness at something.
- When you master one thing can then master almost anything. Take that confidence and excellence and spread it to every area of your life.
- Don’t worry about looking good while you get great at something. It is much more important to be a thing than to just look it.
- Realize the real best rarely judge others who are honestly working on a thing even if their style is different. You shouldn’t either.
- Realize you do not have to sacrifice a full and rewarding life to be great at things…you just have to be efficient in training and smart at relationships and refuse to let passion for a thing destroy the totality of your life.
- Realize that if you sacrifice a real full life to achieve greatness in one thing you have actually held that greatness back by the chaos sacrificing your peace creates.
- Breathe. Move. Think. Love. Eat your vegetables…for starters.
- Let the passion you have both burn bright and balance all the areas of your life!
Continue on to the final 10 points of Being an Amazing Person!